Coffee? Only one cup, please. I'll have one giant cup of Joe. That sounds really tasty. I like a cup of brew so big that it is enough to caffeinate me for a week. That's the best way. Just a giant tub of brew would be amazing. Like a whole bathtub or something. Yeah, that's the ticket. 😅
| A meme with a businessman holding a giant cup of coffee. |
Giant cup
Have it brewed your way
You can drink your hot beverage any way you like it.
From a cafe or from home, that's brewed in your Keurig, straight from the Coffea plant to your kitchen.
Call up your local Barista and tell them you need a nice, strong cup!
Types of coffee
The 2 main types of this plant are Robusta and Arabica. They each produce a different flavor profile when you drink the brew. Many higher-end coffees you drink are actually Arabica. Now that you know there are two main varieties, which one will you choose today? I personally make mine at home with a drip "Mr. Coffee" maker.