Maybe 3 espresso shots was too much (funny coffee meme)

 Maybe 3 espresso shots were too much? I mean, just look at our faces. That was way too much caffeine; we shouldn't have drunk so much of that stuff. We didn't go to a Cafe, though; we just stayed home and made it ourselves. I have a cappuccino machine, and I really love it. 😅

Meme about espresso shots
2 small, furry animals have wide eyes from drinking espresso.

Shots are amazing


Look at these little guys, with their coffee cups in their hands. I think they had one too many shots of that brew. I can relate, though. Sometimes, I need lots of caffeine to get me going in the morning and make it through the day.

machine making cup of espresso
A machine drips a small cup of brew.

What is espresso? (informational)


It is essentially just coffee; however, it is a super concentrated form of it. It is made by pushing super hot water through beans that are finely ground. Because it is more highly concentrated than regular coffee, it has a slightly thicker, richer flavor. 

It is then served in small "shots". 

A single shot contains roughly the same amount of caffeine as a cup of Joe, so you have to drink much less to get the same energy as regular coffee. Be careful drinking a ton!